Hey, It's Okay

Saturday, December 22, 2018

here


Hey Rin!
I know this week kinda hard for you ehm, for our heart. You know, we put too much hope on something that we not really sure about it. We are new for this thing and afraid, of course! We are confused and it's like our feeling are hanging in the cloud.  

Then, what will we do about it?
What will we do? What will you do?
I want to swept all these feeling behind, but it's not easy since I voluntarily jump into it. I want attention, and feeling loved and have someone that will stay with me no matter how bad and awful I am.
But taking this big step, and thinking about the future make me afraid. Afraid that I will be left and unloved. I don't know how I can have that thing inside my mind.
I start doing and thinking about things that I usually didn't do.
Okay.
I'm afraid I will losing myself.
I'm not ready.
Feel this hope so much.
Hope for a person?
I shouldn't step forward.
But...
Man, I don't like when my heart hurt.
And this insane world inside my head? They're losing their gravity.
Rin, it's nobody fault. Okay?
Okay?
You are normal think and feel like that.
It's normal.
Its’ okay, you can cry.
Clean it.
And start over again.
Okay?
It is not the end. You still have a long time to go.
You have the world.
Wounded heart is a part of adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?