Hectic Again

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 Hectic.
Is how I describe my tuesday morning. Last morning I woke up at 2 am because someone alarms ringing to early, and then I can't sleep anymore so I continue my task about Phylosphy of Education. This assignment so really really ahrwhghghgwrwrw... make me speachless. First, cause the languege that used in this study is so high! And I don't know how to translate 'the Phylosophy Language' to be mine. To finished my task. So, I do my assignment until 3 am and continued my happy sleep.

After that, I woke up again at 6.30 am, have quick daydream and start to cleaning my room, washing my dishes, make fried rice, really salty fried rice (of course!), eat with printer work beside me cause I help my kost-mate to printed her task. And then,I take a bath. Take a really quick dress up, I running to my colleges. Take lecture Basic Biology, and I almost sleep at this lecture! hoammm!! 
After lecture I go back to my kost, and tried to finish my assignment, take a bath again and back to colleges. And at 12 am, finally I can try my laboratory coat! And this is the photos, with my friend!!
Left fo Right; Makmum 'Kety Pery', Arista, Nhyla, Dasry, Udhy, Aznur, Ani, me, Dira, Ibnu
Left to right; Veechan, Dewi, Pude, Naya, Suci, Hayat, Ekha


1 comment:

  1. rhyme,sedikit koreksi 'to' bukan 'fo'*comentar tak penting

    ReplyDelete

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?