Don't Take All The Responsibilities

Monday, December 14, 2015


There is a time, when I think that something goes wrong is my fault. Like, I can caused my friends come late to class because I didn't tell them to come on time. If a lecturer angry with my class, that's my fault. If a friends look so angry or texting something emotionally, it's my fault. I know it doesn't normal. It's weird actually. But, I feel it. It's torturing. It's like, you know world spinning around you, and problems too. They come to you or you just like a person who bring all the problems in the world.
I don't know why I feel like that.
It's like, I tends to make everyone happy.
And the worlds know, the person that want to please everybody is the worst person.
Sadly, I am.
I take everything personally, seriously. I also really, really really really sensitive with other feeling or emotion. When you don't smile to me when I smile to you, it's torturing me. When you give me a not-so-nice-look, even it not for me, I feel so depressed about it. If people near me shout angrily, or send message with negative emotion, it's really give big effect to my emotion. Even if that person was just kidding or something, like menyinggung.
Being hypersensitive with other person feeling, its... Aiih i don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?