Ummm...

Thursday, July 7, 2016

here

It’s been one month after my last post, and yeah… Happy Ied Mubarak all muslimin and muslimah all around the world.
So today I don’t know what to say, but I think I really need to write so I write this post. My sixth semester already over and I now I just waiting my grade and I hope everything get better. I hope for A, yeah, but I’m lil bit pessimistic about that because for some of my lecture I didn’t study well. Those semester was really really busy, for all of task, presentation, and teaching practice. And I can survive after all.

Okay, actually I don’t know what to talking about. There’s so many things in my head. Everything in here seems so busy, rapidly moving around and each of them wants attention. Life, love, study, future, death, all unfinished projects, friends, boys, social media, oh.
Lately I was busy with my smartphone, so I didn’t make time to write. Truth hurt. Be a lazy person that truly like to procrastinate is… its disgusting but you keep doing that, procrastinate your work. But now I must get up get up get up. Time flies and If I don’t move I will not go to anywhere.
Right now, I want to focus on my thesis project. I even didn’t know what kind of research that I will do. Hmm, actually I know but I’m not sure if I can do that. I have an Idea, I want to do a development research, and I hope my idea is good enough, so I can moving forward. The next step is defining this project. What problem that I want to solve? How I solve the problem, that’s the point of research. And god, please. I need your guidance!
Its important for me to start my thesis form now, because I need to finish my study next year. Everybody is asking now, “when you graduated? When? When?”

It’s not like them mocking at me, especially who asking this is my granddad, my auntie, my uncle, and yeah my siblings. They just give attention to my study, they want me to start my way to the future right now because adult life is hard. They make me remember that I have more responsibilities than other people in my age. SO I must run now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?