What I Can Say? Hum, Just A Daily Story

Sunday, July 31, 2016

here

Hola, we are in the July and this is my first post, maybe… since last month. Time flow so fast nowadays. I have so much to say, but my laziness inhibit me, like I’m too lazy to write but I must get up. I have some stories in July where there are some people throw pranks to me, they want to fooling me by act as a police and say that my brother were under arrest.  I will tell you later about that, the post already half way to finished.
In this month also my grade was come out. They are all good. I have very damn nice GPA, I’m so happy even I didn’t all kill the A. It’s okay. All of my grade that I’ve been receive was consistent with my work to get it.

And next month, in August I will start to prepare myself for hmmm how we can say in English that… community service and teaching practice in school. I will be really teaching at school. I will face 25 or 30 students in a class, I will applying what I get in college in the classroom. Surely I’m curious about that. Will I be able to control the class? My student? Can I prepare the learning subject better? Can I teach my student? Can I socialize with the people in my community service then?
I hope I can. Must.
And…. My final project.
Thesis.
Skripsi.
I’m still not work on it. On my idea. I just… I’m not sure if I can and able to work on this. This thing is new for me. I just like to see animation, interactive media for learning. But am I able to make one like that? I want and I should be able to do that.
The only thing I should do just start and stick with it and never give up.
Yeah, we are here again. I’m ultimately try to encourage myself.
You too, please encourage me too!
Let’s fighting to reach our goals!
Then I will asking myself, what your goals, Rin?
Uhmmmm… that’s a pretty hard question to answer. I’m still looking for it.
Know, its really hard to life without knowing your goals, didn’t have motivation, unable to answer the questions of life, seeing other people know their dreams and you just searching for your own.
Huaaah.
Okay, why am I back to that question again and stuck in place.
Work, Rin, Work!
Do! Do! Do!
Ooookaaaaayyyyy!
Also I  want to say that I’m hardly to get time to read and write and study because I’m to stick with my smartphone, internet, social media, all of them. I think I already consume half day just to scrolling around in my instagram and twitter and youtube. I’m find out that facebook not interesting anymore.
From that I also know  that, I should shut my gadget sometimes and get back to my real life. I already didn’t go out from my home like three days and sunrise just so damn hurt. I feel like cave man even if I have smartphone in my hand.
Hahahha.
Okay then,
See you again in next post!

2 comments:

  1. cie~ Rin-sensei get ready for her first class, jyaou rhyme ^_^ (I hope my chering is not too late hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woi masih idup lo!!! ahahahah

      Yeah, that will be my first time teaching in classroom, so excited woooo....

      Delete

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?