I Think

Saturday, August 29, 2020

 

source

the only thing that matters now is yourself.

do everything that makes you happy (and safe).

at this time, you can easily get stressed out, have allergic that you never think you have. work overwhelmed you, like, seriously, 24/7 its about work or study. But please have some time for yourself, your family, your sanity.

drawing, painting, writing, reading books. And AHA! I even turn on my WA notification on my phone,

if I didn't need wifi from my phone, I will just turn in off and shove it under my bed. But yeah. No phone no wifi, so I must bear with it. With their distraction but thanks god I can ignore it for a day because I turn off its notification. Sometimes WA notification traumatizes me, whooopppssieee.

its been months I'm not doing my marching signature (Walking like 2-3 kilos without destination, just walking aimlessly in town). I'm looking for the best night to do that.

today I also joining a teaching seminar, I know I said before that I feel like I'm working for 24/7, but for this seminar yah, I think I do it for myself. You know when you feel happy because you gain new knowledge and share with a lot of people that have the same interests as you.

and because my teaching time have been reduce a lot, which means salary goes south,  things that  makes me worried at first, but when I think again its not a bad idea. I have more time for myself now. I want to learn watercolor again and also improve my English skills. I'm planning something for it. And maybe making some learning video, to help my students understand the topic. Because yeah, I feel that when I'm explaining it directly, my students struggle to grasp the information---bad English, bad pronunciation, meh.

okidoki that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?