I'm Back and Bored

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hi, I'm back.

I actually still want to stay in my hometown, living slow living but the school have a vaccination program so I need to go back here. I just arrive and I feel sooooooooo tiiiireeeeeddddd. After a year stay at home (((stay at home))), not moving too much gain 'much' weight and it's makes me worry because I'm about to overweight. Okay, back to I'm super tired after a long trip. Hahaha long. But ugh in this time, this weather when its always raining every day I'm so scared when the plane goes through clouds and have turbulence. Why they can't just fly above or below the clouds and stay away from that so-called 'airquake'?

Suddenly I become a holy person, I pray, and like all of my sins just flash before my eyes. T.T

And now because I'm so tired and feel so bored and alone and kinda wanna do something with colors, even tho my room look likes attacked by monster, I have zero motivation to I just take my watercolor that I never touch almost like...months! And at first, I just wanna draw full page of love shapes because I have no love and looking for love but afraid of love but but but from the first shape... it's not look like love but flowers and I'm not in the mood of love anymore so I just brush it with pink color and I see, wow cool let's brush it again and this wet colors just spread with the water they become like this:

And I was like have no idea what I can draw next because I like the color combination even tho they're awful but I still like it so I didn't want to mess it up, then I just at like 'electrical cables' in the sunset~

I have no idea what to add next, so maybe I will just let it as it is.


Then let's play some music where my voice still not acceptable for ears, but my ukulele playing can hide it. Hahahha. actually no. It's far from good. But I like it so I will play and sing. Hahahaha. Bear with it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?