God Sake For My Empty Brain

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Hey ya guys, see you again.
Pict from here

Hmm, two days ago My teamwork have been finished our taks, the mockups. Yeaaahh...
I feel fulfilled after that. Now, there are nothing for to do. I'm not come back for late night again, not get desperated because the mockups.
I don't know, what result I get for this taks. My teamwork says

If we get standard result, we will kill the teacher

Yeah! we will kill the teacher, in our dreams.

And, after finish the helltaks, I gonna have more rest time. But, I don't wanna rest. When i say I want to sleep and surfing internet, I just want to do my hobby.
Write.
Writing a story, a fanfic, and many more.
But, when I sit down on my chair, in front of my Lovely Laptop, Scyhrzo. I... I don't know... I can't... My finger can't dancing on the keyboard, type the story which out form my brain. And I...
ah....


God! Please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?