My Teamwork Result

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ahoooyyy!!!
I come back again! XD

Now, i want to post some picture. There is my taks for Culture and Art subject! make a mockups!! Heaaaahhh!! That's so tricky you know. I work with other student. They are Alia, Bianca, Ririn, Yuyu, and Ida.
Alia, Bianca, and Ririn

Idha

Alia

Mbak Yu and Bianca

Ririn



This mockups not finish yet, we still need to glued some papers for wall, make the floor, and yeah the roof. I don't know if this will be a easy part or hard part. For do this taks, I thing we need more patience, 'cause, if you 've cut the paper, and the size not fit, that will be a... a... damn! damn! trully damn!




As you see... the mockups still miring...

And the deadline...
Hah! I think it's not deserve to be called 'deadline', it deserve to 'hellline'. My Classmate say that the mockups must complete on 8th December, before Semester Exam. But, you can look at the picture, it just... 50 % Arhrghrhrgrh!!! I gotta crazy... #playing Taylor Swith song's-Crazier

I hope, this task can finish at the time, so I can prepare my self for Semester Examination. Yeaaahhh!!!
----
Lagi stress gara-gara tugas yang belum kelar, dan frustasi karena kata-kata guru Bahasa Inggris gue masih terngiang...
"You have been learning English for nine years, and just for refusing the other argument you can't!"

Arghhhh!!!

Please, God. Help me.... #ngais tanah #natap Baygon #najis #nulistanpagrammar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?