Membeli Hadiah

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Maybe this think will sound pathetic, but this is the real thing I do. I give a birthday gift for myself. Maybe you will think, what kind of person that give them self a birthday gift? I can't answer that question because I'm not really sure what kind of person I am. I know, I'm still figuring it out.
Today I bought an Umberto Eco’s book, The Prague Cemetery. I don't know what the meaning of the title because it didn't translated to Indonesia language. And I'm especially didn't know who Umberto Eco. I just know his name from several articles I've been read in several website.
The only thing I know about him, he is a great writer, because you know, his name always mentioned in some articles. And I already know, now, that he is a philosophers and lecturer in Bologna University. I even don't know if he still alive. He was born in 1932.
Actually this kind of book is not my cup of coffee, but I want to try something new. New genre for read, thinking more deeply, and, yeah, tried to read a cool book. And this book I found in sale, sell in half of the real price. So, why not? Why I’m not trying something new that sell with cheap price?
Why I telling you this? I don't know.
I just want write about this. To reducing my patheticness (I even didn't know, again, if that words exist), as person that want to be noticed but didn't want to be noticed.

So that is, my birthday gift. I hope I enjoy it. Because I bought it without knowing what bought.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kak Rhyme! Aku salah satu reader beberapa fiksi Kak Rhyme di FFn, dan aku suka banget dengan fiksi-fiksi NH kakak. Aku tahu kakak sibuk, tapi aku masih menunggu kembalinya kakak di FFn khususnya update untuk fiksi multi-chapternya. Udah deh segitu dulu hehe. Good luck Kak Rhyme!

    xoxo,
    Zitta,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Zitta. Makasih banget udah mau mampir ke sini, dan yeahhhh, membuatku teringat akan FF yang belum selesai...

      Doain ya, semoga bisa cepat selesai FF aku.... :D

      Delete

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?