Procrastination Day (Again)

Saturday, March 16, 2019

source


Actually I don't feel to write today, but... It's been a long time since my last writing, so okay let's write again.
I should working on Science and Biology question for now, next week will be the midterm for school, and I'm not prepare my question yet (all hail procrastination). Tomorrow will be celebration day for school and I don't know what to wear yet (again). And at Tuesday, there will be another celebration and I'm responsible for one booth and I don't prepare yet what will me and my partner do for our booth. Shame on me.
That's for my working life (Uhuy!).
And how 'bout my real life?
Hmmm... nothing happened. 
Like, no development at my love life. My romantic life so barren like desert. I think that, am I good at loving someone? While I struggle a lot for even like myself? For someone with this empty-dark-dull-blunt heart, it's like love from someone not belong here. 
Yes, I know. This self pity is so awful and I'm still looking for help (and cure for this thing).
And how about my real life?
Again, nothing.
It's like I have no life. Man. I just get up every morning then take a bath and go to school and back to school and prepare for learn for tomorrow and sleep and then back to wake up again. I feel that I jsut life from one day to another, from paycheck to paycheck. I'm still looking for what I want to do, what I like, what I will be, jadi brengsek.
Udah ah, bhay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?