In The Rainy Night

Saturday, September 12, 2015

here
It's rainy night
we sat in the cafe
jazzy music play along
with the smell of cafein

You look at me
with question mark in your face
me, looking down
have no brave to stare back


"Do you love me?"
my heart screaming out loud
they say, you know something
I just smile, and say yes.

I see sadness in your face
You pity me
You telling me something
That I already now

I have girlfriend.
yes I know you will say that
my gut telling me that
You don't feel the same
with me.

I smile at you
as wide as I can
try to hide everything
and say my late congratulation

you say sorry, I say sorry
But what we sorry for?
Is that wrong to have a feeling
with someone we called friend?

and then you go
don't look back
set distance between us
just like strangers

a cup of latte
became cold and bitter
so lonely, 
in a wooden table


It’s rainy night
here

2 comments:

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?