Paris. Thailand, Kanada.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Source

When I'm in Junior High, I have a dream to go to Paris.
It's a romantic city, with beautiful language, and stunning landmark; Eiffel Tower. I like to buy books that tell stories about Paris. I want to go to college in Paris.
Source

Thailand. When I'm in Senior High, I hope I can go to Thailand.
I was watching a documentary about Thailand, and also a backpacker traveler TV program and they filming about Thailand. It's tell about food, the people, the landmark, transportation, and how to stay in there if you are a backpacker. I like to see the biggest Golden Buddha that lay down inside the temple. This country known as country with thousand temples or wats, the buddist temple that have colorful roof and great architecture. The food is kinda strange, like insect satai, the people are friendly and give much respect for foreigner said my senior that have studied her Magister in there.
Source

Canada.
I want go to Canada after waching a circus documentary, Cirque du Soleil that performed in Canada and North America. Also after watching Korean drama 'Goblin', that shoots very beautiful scenery of Canada, then because I just found that Canada is a country with people who have high tolerance and open about difference, religion and believes, and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?