The Real Rambling

Sunday, June 7, 2015

here

I don’t know what should I write now.
My head running out of idea.
My life is boring.
Nothing happened.
I supposed to write the new chapter for my fanfic, but here I just sit down lazily.
There are three books that I ‘m not finish yet in my shelves, and I just lose my interest.
I just feel empty. Everything is #$%#$%%^&&^
There is a time when you didn’t have motivation to life, when you tired for life, when you feel like you didn’t have purpose in your life.
Maybe yesterday I look lika a girl with big passion and determined. But now, I’m walking to nowhere.
I just stay in one place and watching other people developing their life.
Why am I like this?
-------------------------------------
Why you like this? It’s because you to lazy to move your stupid ass from your bed laaaaaaa….
Go study! Go to work! Go outside! Get a life!
-------------------------------------
This is the real ramblingan!
-------------------------------------

I wanna be a tree…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau menurutmu, bagaimana?